TERASIP (en)

grandstream ipbx

grandstream ipbx Antworten
15.05.2009 10:10 felix@online.9business.fr

Hello,

I have tried terasip with several different ipbx like asterisk etc...and it works.
But i have a problem with a grandstream ipbx gxe502x....is there any known issue about this ipbx and terasip?

Thank you.

--------------------------
felix
--------------------------
Re: grandstream ipbx Antworten
15.05.2009 23:19 TERASENS Support

Hi,

we have no reports about the Grandstream PBX.

Could you please create a Wireshark trace on the client computer and send it
to us (support at terasens.com)?

--
Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------

wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have tried terasip with several different ipbx like asterisk etc...and
> it works.
> But i have a problem with a grandstream ipbx gxe502x....is there any known
> issue about this ipbx and terasip?
>
> Thank you.

> felix

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis