TERAVoice Entwicklung (en)

teravoice and php

teravoice and php Antworten
29.10.2007 18:46 simon@online.kabbalah.com

Hi,
We are evaluating your teravoice server 2004 for possible IVR solution for our company.

I would just like to know if I can do this using the teravoice server.
1)        When an incoming call is scan by the server, it will pickup the call id number then
2)        execute a php script in “c:/custom/search.php callerid_number”
3)        pause for 4 seconds while the script picks up the customer record
4)        then play the wav file “c:/custom/playback/callerid_number.wav
If it’s possible, can you give me a sample script on how to do it?
Our free/trial license code is: 2346262367-FR-QS6SG-I7YMZ

Thanks again for your help and hope to hear back from you soon.

--------------------------
simon abejo
simon@kabbalah.com
--------------------------
Re: teravoice and php Antworten
01.11.2007 19:35 TERASENS Support

Hi Simon,

you can use the WScript.Shell object to execute external applications
(like the PHP interpreter).

WshShell.Run "php.exe c:/custom/search.php " & CallerID

You can have a look at the sample scripts to see how audio
messages can be played.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi,
> We are evaluating your teravoice server 2004 for possible IVR solution for
> our company.
>
> I would just like to know if I can do this using the teravoice server.
> 1) When an incoming call is scan by the server, it will pickup the call id
> number then
> 2) execute a php script in "c:/custom/search.php callerid_number"
> 3) pause for 4 seconds while the script picks up the customer record
> 4) then play the wav file "c:/custom/playback/callerid_number.wav
> If it's possible, can you give me a sample script on how to do it?
> Our free/trial license code is: 2346262367-FR-QS6SG-I7YMZ
>

> Thanks again for your help and hope to hear back from you soon.

> simon abejo
> simon@kabbalah.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis