TERAVoice Entwicklung (en)

Configuring Dialogic with TeraVoice Server

Configuring Dialogic with TeraVoice Server Antworten
25.05.2005 15:32 Usman

Hi

I have a dialogic D/4 PCI U card with 4 analogue ports. Can you please tell
me how to configure it with TeraVoice Server. I thought that it will
automatically detect the configurations but it is not showing any device in
"Tapi Devices" under Telephony Hardware section in Teravoice Administrator
panel.

Regards

Usman

Re: Configuring Dialogic with TeraVoice Server Antworten
30.05.2005 13:08 TERASENS Support

Usman,

our new support portal for TERAVoice has opened:

http://www.terasens.com/support/teravoice

We currently have an article for boards from CallURL online
and we will publish a similar article for Dialogic boards soon.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

"Usman" wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a dialogic D/4 PCI U card with 4 analogue ports. Can you please
tell
> me how to configure it with TeraVoice Server. I thought that it will
> automatically detect the configurations but it is not showing any device
in
> "Tapi Devices" under Telephony Hardware section in Teravoice Administrator
> panel.
>
> Regards
>
> Usman

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis