TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Pricing Structure

Pricing Structure Antworten
17.05.2006 00:21 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

Can you please explain the pricing for Terasens a little? We have a need for 4 separate POTS lines, each with a separate IVR/script. Does this mean we need the 4 line license, even though we don't need 20 or 30 call handlers?

Or, better, please explain the distinction between lines and call handlers, and how they might be used.

Thank you for your assistance!

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
Technology Services VP
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------
Re: Pricing Structure Antworten
17.05.2006 17:45 TERASENS Support

Don,

the number of licensed lines in TERAVoice is the

"Maximum number of simultaneous active calls allowed"

The number of licensed CallHandlers is the

"Maximum nuber of configured CallHandlers allowed"

(A call handler can be a mailbox, a voice menu, an IVR script handler etc.)

In your case it is better to work with upgrade licences instead of the Pro
30 version.
If you acquire a Standard 10 version (2 Lines, 10 CallHandlers) and a 2
Lines
Upgrade license you will have 4 Lines and 10 CallHandlers altogether which
is
sufficient in your case and much cheaper than the Pro 30 version.

Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Can you please explain the pricing for Terasens a little? We have a need
for 4 separate POTS lines, each with a separate IVR/script. Does this mean
we need the 4 line license, even though we don't need 20 or 30 call
handlers?

> Or, better, please explain the distinction between lines and call
handlers, and how they might be used.

> Thank you for your assistance!

> Donald E Johnson
> Technology Services VP
> GCS
> don.johnson@gcsagents.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis