TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

How to listen to messages?

How to listen to messages? Antworten
13.01.2005 23:05 discussions@terasens.com

My goal is to set up a one-line voice mail. I have installed TeraVoice Server Free on my WindowsXPHome system with GTW V.92 Voicemodem. The server answers calls and takes messages. I see the messages listed in the Call Log.

How do I listen to the messages?

I thought I might need to install the Client software, so I did. Is this correct? I did not notice this step in any of the help documents.

When I run the Client software I get the TERAVoice Calls window and this message:

"A connection to the server could not be established."

I go >Tools, >Options, and get the Select Server window. I click , and get my listing of network connections, but cannot find any connection that looks like it belongs to TERAVoice.

What do you suggest so that I can listen to the messages?

Thank you for your help.

John
Re: How to listen to messages? Antworten
14.01.2005 11:31 TERASENS Support

Hello,

basically there are 3 options to listen to messages:

- using remote control (if enabled for a mailbox, press # and then the
mailbox code)
- send messages by e-mail
- use the client application

> I go >Tools, >Options, and get the Select Server window. I click Network>, and get my listing of network connections, but cannot find any
connection that looks like it belongs to TERAVoice.

You just need to select the machine where TERAVoice is installed on. This
machine needs to have network sharing enabled (disabled by default on
Windows 2003 Server).
You can enter the name of the machine directly like:

    \\MYMACHINE

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------
wrote in message

> My goal is to set up a one-line voice mail. I have installed TeraVoice
Server Free on my WindowsXPHome system with GTW V.92 Voicemodem. The server
answers calls and takes messages. I see the messages listed in the Call Log.

> How do I listen to the messages?
>
> I thought I might need to install the Client software, so I did. Is this
correct? I did not notice this step in any of the help documents.

> When I run the Client software I get the TERAVoice Calls window and this
message:

> "A connection to the server could not be established."
>
> I go >Tools, >Options, and get the Select Server window. I click Network>, and get my listing of network connections, but cannot find any
connection that looks like it belongs to TERAVoice.

> What do you suggest so that I can listen to the messages?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> John

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis