TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Need Voice Modem suggestion

Need Voice Modem suggestion Antworten
16.08.2006 14:32 iahnenco@online.yahoo.com

Hi All,
What fax voice modem available on US/Canada market can be suggested to use/test Teravoice Server 2004?
I  have Motorola SM56 speakerphone modem, but unfortunately Teravoice server reboots my system on call answer.

Any posible issues with:
TrendwareV.92 56K External Data/Voice/Fax Modem TFM-560X
Aopen FM56-SV fax/voice modem

Thanks in advance

--------------------------
Vladimir

Re: Need Voice Modem suggestion Antworten
16.08.2006 17:57 TERASENS Support

Vladimir,

thanks for your message.

There are so many different types of modems available that we are unable to
track these or maintain a list of working and/or problematic modems, so the
best suggestion is always to test.

In general, external modems often work better than soft-modems, but
TERAVoice has also been tested and working successfully with several
softmodems...

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi All,
> What fax voice modem available on US/Canada market can be suggested to
use/test Teravoice Server 2004?
> I  have Motorola SM56 speakerphone modem, but unfortunately Teravoice
server reboots my system on call answer.

> Any posible issues with:
> TrendwareV.92 56K External Data/Voice/Fax Modem TFM-560X
> Aopen FM56-SV fax/voice modem
>
> Thanks in advance

> Vladimir

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis