TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Not Right

Not Right Antworten
01.11.2007 07:47 galiemvaelant@online.gmail.com

Your help file says that if a device is listed by a dialer, but not in the server program, then the device does not internally support audio.  However, if I open the device manager and look at the properties for my modem, Vista notes internal high definition audio bus on location one.  My sound card is on location zero.  I use Agere Systems HDA v.92 Data/Voice/Fax modem.  The drivers are properly installed, and I can make phone calls using the dialer.  Nonetheless, the modem does not show up in the device list in the server.
RE: Not Right Antworten
01.11.2007 18:19 simon@online.kabbalah.com

I got the same problem. I have a V.92 US Robotics modem.

I used to had a win modem but I bought the V.92 cause I want a modem that supports CALLER ID.

Any modems out there that is compatable with Teravoice that supports 2003 / Caller id?

--------------------------
simon abejo
simon@kabbalah.com
--------------------------

>Your help file says that if a device is listed by a dialer, but not in the server program, then the device does not internally support audio.  However, if I open the device manager and look at the properties for my modem, Vista notes internal high definition audio bus on location one.  My sound card is on location zero.  I use Agere Systems HDA v.92 Data/Voice/Fax modem.  The drivers are properly installed, and I can make phone calls using the dialer.  Nonetheless, the modem does not show up in the device list in the server.
Re: Not Right Antworten
01.11.2007 19:42 TERASENS Support

Hi,

TERAVoice 2004 has not been tested with Vista.

You wrote:

> if I open the device manager and look at the properties
> for my modem, Vista notes internal high definition audio
> bus on location one

I don't believe that you see this in the modem properties,
probably rather in the device manager or audio properties.

Anyway, to work with TERAVoice the modem must be
installed as a voice modem and this requires that you see
an audio device called "Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device"
(or full-duplex) in the device manager and audio devices
called "Modem Line #0 Playback" or similar.

If you don't see this, your modem is not installed as a voice
modem. It may be well the case that your modem is a voice
modem but the integrated Windows drivers often do not
include support for voice mode.

Your best chance is to go to the manufacturer's website and
see if there are drivers available for download that support
voice mode.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Your help file says that if a device is listed by a dialer, but not in the
> server program, then the device does not internally support audio.
> However, if I open the device manager and look at the properties for my
> modem, Vista notes internal high definition audio bus on location one.  My
> sound card is on location zero.  I use Agere Systems HDA v.92
> Data/Voice/Fax modem.  The drivers are properly installed, and I can make
> phone calls using the dialer.  Nonetheless, the modem does not show up in
> the device list in the server.

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis