TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Incoming call not detected

Incoming call not detected Antworten
25.10.2006 11:14 phoebus@online.apollonus.net

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with teravoice in my machine.
Techical data: Windows XP pro, modem: Fritz !X USB (isdn), latest free teravoice.

When I call, the "phone" light on modem ignites so modem (hardware) detects ringing, but the teravoice doesn't detect any incoming call.

Settings:
-> Telephony hardware tried with and without MSN (without should detect all incoming calls from all numbers)
->Properties of isdn interface 1: Network: ISDN, side: USER, B-CHAN connect once: in-band info/patterns available, selection: network (standard)

Compactibility: I've set it to CAPI 2 compliant as it is CAPI2 device.

Server starts and successfuly registers for 1 interface, teravoice is ready to receive alls, status in monitor is "ready- waiting for call", but when I call in, the software does not detect any incoming call.

I hope I've provided enough information for you to help me :)

Greetings,

May Dousak

--------------------------
Andrej
phoebus@apollonus.net
--------------------------

Re: Incoming call not detected Antworten
30.10.2006 14:45 TERASENS Support

May,

could you try Fritz!Phone and see if it is able to receive the call (stop
TERAVoice first)?

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I'm having trouble with teravoice in my machine.
> Techical data: Windows XP pro, modem: Fritz !X USB (isdn), latest free
> teravoice.
>
> When I call, the "phone" light on modem ignites so modem (hardware)
> detects ringing, but the teravoice doesn't detect any incoming call.
>
> Settings:
> -> Telephony hardware tried with and without MSN (without should detect
> all incoming calls from all numbers)
> ->Properties of isdn interface 1: Network: ISDN, side: USER, B-CHAN
> connect once: in-band info/patterns available, selection: network
> (standard)
>
> Compactibility: I've set it to CAPI 2 compliant as it is CAPI2 device.
>
> Server starts and successfuly registers for 1 interface, teravoice is
> ready to receive alls, status in monitor is "ready- waiting for call", but
> when I call in, the software does not detect any incoming call.
>
> I hope I've provided enough information for you to help me :)
>
> Greetings,
>
> May Dousak

> Andrej
> phoebus@apollonus.net

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis