TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Error initializing DTMF DETECTION. Please ensure your device supports DTMF detection and you have the latest ....

Error initializing DTMF DETECTION. Please ensure your device supports DTMF detection and you have the latest .... Antworten
17.10.2006 18:01 maroso@online.libero.it

Hi ,
I have installed a ISDN Fritz Card PCI to my pc (prod. number 20001730 Fritz!Card PCI )
I dont understand why i get this message each time i call my system. It doesnt recognize
my dtmf.
Where should i look to configure my system in order to be able to detect dtmf signal and function
correctly ?
Please help me , cause i'm really gonna give up :-(

Thanks.

PS: I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

--------------------------
Mike Buercart
maroso@libero.it
--------------------------

Re: Error initializing DTMF DETECTION. Please ensure your device supports DTMF detection and you have the latest .... Antworten
30.10.2006 14:34 TERASENS Support

Hi,

are you using the built-in driver for your Fritz!Card? Please download the
latest driver from www.avm.de to solve the problem. The built-in driver has
a known problem with DTMF detection.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi ,
> I have installed a ISDN Fritz Card PCI to my pc (prod. number 20001730
> Fritz!Card PCI )
> I dont understand why i get this message each time i call my system. It
> doesnt recognize
> my dtmf.
> Where should i look to configure my system in order to be able to detect
> dtmf signal and function
> correctly ?
> Please help me , cause i'm really gonna give up :-(
>
> Thanks.
>
> PS: I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

> Mike Buercart
> maroso@libero.it

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis