TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Caller ID Function -TERAVoice-

Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
09.11.2006 01:41 j_honaker@online.hotmail.com

I need to capture the Caller ID information, however I have not been able to track any information down, pretaining to how to view the Caller ID information within Terasens.  I am currently using the TeraVoice server as a voicemail system.  I am using a Intel Dialogic card (D/4PCI-U), that supports the use of the Caller ID function.

How can I get this to work?

If more information is needed about this system, please contact me at james.honaker@gcsagents.com

--------------------------
James Honaker
GCS
j_honaker@hotmail.com
--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
13.11.2006 17:02 TERASENS Support

James,

when the board is correctly configured to detect caller id, it is
automatically displayed within TERAVoice.

One common remedy for caller id problems with Dialogic is:

Change the Dialogic setup item "Report Call" to 3 which gives the Caller ID
enough time to work.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
17.11.2006 04:21 j_honaker@online.hotmail.com

I have changed the "Report Call" from 2 to 3, and the Caller ID is still not displaying.  Do you have any other suggestions?

--------------------------
James Honaker
GCS
j_honaker@hotmail.com
--------------------------

>James,
>
>when the board is correctly configured to detect caller id, it is
>automatically displayed within TERAVoice.
>
>One common remedy for caller id problems with Dialogic is:
>
>Change the Dialogic setup item "Report Call" to 3 which gives the Caller ID
>enough time to work.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
20.11.2006 16:34 TERASENS Support

James,

currently I have no other idea, except checking step-by step with a caller
ID enabled
telephone first. Then you could also set the time to answer the call to a
higher value
as the caller id is transmitted during the first rings.
Apart from that it would be best to contact Dialogic (formerly Intel, now
Eicon) support
on this issue.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
>I have changed the "Report Call" from 2 to 3, and the Caller ID is still
>not displaying.  Do you have any other suggestions?
>

> --------------------------
> James Honaker
> GCS
> j_honaker@hotmail.com
> --------------------------
>

>>James,
>>
>>when the board is correctly configured to detect caller id, it is
>>automatically displayed within TERAVoice.
>>
>>One common remedy for caller id problems with Dialogic is:
>>
>>Change the Dialogic setup item "Report Call" to 3 which gives the Caller
>>ID
>>enough time to work.
>>

>>Best regards,
>>
>>Frank Weber
>>TERAVoice Support
>>--------------------------
>>TERASENS GmbH
>>Augustenstraße 24
>>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>>--------------------------
>>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>>www:   www.terasens.com
>>--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
21.11.2006 17:18 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

We have just confirmed that our local telephone Central Office does not support Caller ID on the lines we are using.

Can you recommend a T1 card that we might try with those lines?

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------

>James,
>
>currently I have no other idea, except checking step-by step with a caller
>ID enabled
>telephone first. Then you could also set the time to answer the call to a
>higher value
>as the caller id is transmitted during the first rings.
>Apart from that it would be best to contact Dialogic (formerly Intel, now
>Eicon) support
>on this issue.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>--------------------------
>

> wrote in message
>>I have changed the "Report Call" from 2 to 3, and the Caller ID is still
>>not displaying.  Do you have any other suggestions?
>>

>> --------------------------
>> James Honaker
>> GCS
>> j_honaker@hotmail.com
>> --------------------------
>>

>>>James,
>>>
>>>when the board is correctly configured to detect caller id, it is
>>>automatically displayed within TERAVoice.
>>>
>>>One common remedy for caller id problems with Dialogic is:
>>>
>>>Change the Dialogic setup item "Report Call" to 3 which gives the Caller
>>>ID
>>>enough time to work.
>>>

>>>Best regards,
>>>
>>>Frank Weber
>>>TERAVoice Support
>>>--------------------------
>>>TERASENS GmbH
>>>Augustenstraße 24
>>>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>>>--------------------------
>>>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>>>www:   www.terasens.com
>>>--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
21.11.2006 17:20 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

I forgot to mention that we are using ISDN T1 lines, if you can recommend a card for the PC.

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------

>We have just confirmed that our local telephone Central Office does not support Caller ID on the lines we are using.
>
>Can you recommend a T1 card that we might try with those lines?
>

>--------------------------
>Donald E Johnson
>GCS
>don.johnson@gcsagents.com
>--------------------------
>

>>James,
>>
>>currently I have no other idea, except checking step-by step with a caller
>>ID enabled
>>telephone first. Then you could also set the time to answer the call to a
>>higher value
>>as the caller id is transmitted during the first rings.
>>Apart from that it would be best to contact Dialogic (formerly Intel, now
>>Eicon) support
>>on this issue.
>>

>>Best regards,
>>
>>Frank Weber
>>TERAVoice Support
>>--------------------------
>>TERASENS GmbH
>>Augustenstraße 24
>>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>>--------------------------
>>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>>www:   www.terasens.com
>>--------------------------
>>

>> wrote in message
>>>I have changed the "Report Call" from 2 to 3, and the Caller ID is still
>>>not displaying.  Do you have any other suggestions?
>>>

>>> --------------------------
>>> James Honaker
>>> GCS
>>> j_honaker@hotmail.com
>>> --------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
21.11.2006 18:42 TERASENS Support

Don,

> I forgot to mention that we are using ISDN T1 lines, if you can recommend
> a card for the PC.

you could use any of the T1 cards on our hardware compatibility list:

http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/hardware.aspx

We generally recommend using eicon or Gerdes PrimuX boards for ISDN.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

Re: Caller ID Function -TERAVoice- Antworten
07.12.2006 21:48 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

We looked at the Gerdes boards, and it seems they only support European E1 circuits. Can you confirm that for me, and let me know if the eicon boards will support the American AT&T T1 protocol (5ESS) with B8ZS line protocol and ESF framing?

Thanks!

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------

>Don,
>
>> I forgot to mention that we are using ISDN T1 lines, if you can recommend
>> a card for the PC.
>
>you could use any of the T1 cards on our hardware compatibility list:
>
>http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/hardware.aspx
>
>We generally recommend using eicon or Gerdes PrimuX boards for ISDN.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>www:   www.terasens.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis