TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

License activation problem

License activation problem Antworten
30.01.2005 14:59 qwerty@online.vide.lv

--------------------------
Juris
qwerty@vide.lv
--------------------------

> I have the same license activation problem (When staring TERAVoice service, activation drops - License status: invalid) as  igors@fake.e-mail.lv mentioned in one of previous postings. I tried those suggestions abot changing everything to US English with no results.

In my reginal settings everywhere is set 'Latvia'.

Can you suggest anything else?
Re: License activation problem Antworten
01.02.2005 20:46 TERASENS Support

Sorry for getting back late.

Which version which language version of the operating system are you using?
We will then set up a test system and try to reproduce.

Please also send the e-mail activation to support@terasens.de for further
investigation.

Thank you very much,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> --------------------------
> Juris
> qwerty@vide.lv
> --------------------------
>

> > I have the same license activation problem (When staring TERAVoice
service, activation drops - License status: invalid) as
igors@fake.e-mail.lv mentioned in one of previous postings. I tried those
suggestions abot changing everything to US English with no results.

> In my reginal settings everywhere is set 'Latvia'.
>
> Can you suggest anything else?

Re: License activation problem Antworten
01.02.2005 21:23 qwerty@online.vide.lv

Windows XP Professional is english version

From system info:
OS Name        Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version        5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
Locale        Russia

From regional settings:
Standards and Formats: Latvian
Location: Latvia
Language for Non-Unicode ...: Russian

Also sent that tvLicReq.txt you asked me.

--------------------------
Juris
qwerty@vide.lv
--------------------------

>Sorry for getting back late.
>
>Which version which language version of the operating system are you using?
>We will then set up a test system and try to reproduce.
>
>Please also send the e-mail activation to support@terasens.de for further
>investigation.
>
>Thank you very much,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Ackermannstraße 3
>80797 München
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.de
>www:   www.terasens.de
>--------------------------
>

> wrote in message
>>

>> --------------------------
>> Juris
>> qwerty@vide.lv
>> --------------------------
>>

>> > I have the same license activation problem (When staring TERAVoice
>service, activation drops - License status: invalid) as
>igors@fake.e-mail.lv mentioned in one of previous postings. I tried those
>suggestions abot changing everything to US English with no results.
>>
>> In my reginal settings everywhere is set 'Latvia'.
>>
>> Can you suggest anything else?

Re: License activation problem Antworten
02.02.2005 14:51 TERASENS Support

Juris,

thanks very much for reporting this issue.

We have now identified and corrected the problem. This was first corrected
in build 743.
I have sent you this build by e-mail. The next official build will be
available shortly on our web site.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Windows XP Professional is english version
>
> From system info:
> OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
> Locale Russia
>
> From regional settings:
> Standards and Formats: Latvian
> Location: Latvia
> Language for Non-Unicode ...: Russian
>
> Also sent that tvLicReq.txt you asked me.
>
> --------------------------
> Juris
> qwerty@vide.lv
> --------------------------
>

> >Sorry for getting back late.
> >
> >Which version which language version of the operating system are you
using?
> >We will then set up a test system and try to reproduce.
> >
> >Please also send the e-mail activation to support@terasens.de for further
> >investigation.
> >
> >Thank you very much,
> >
> >Frank Weber
> >TERAVoice Support
> >--------------------------
> >TERASENS GmbH
> >Ackermannstraße 3
> >80797 München
> >--------------------------
> >e-mail: info@terasens.de
> >www:   www.terasens.de
> >--------------------------
> >

> > wrote in message
> >>

> >> --------------------------
> >> Juris
> >> qwerty@vide.lv

> >service, activation drops - License status: invalid) as
> >igors@fake.e-mail.lv mentioned in one of previous postings. I tried those
> >suggestions abot changing everything to US English with no results.
> >>
> >> In my reginal settings everywhere is set 'Latvia'.
> >>
> >> Can you suggest anything else?

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis