TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

diffrent Voice menu's

diffrent Voice menu's Antworten
03.06.2005 13:27 Chris Murrray

Is it posible that on detection of a certain number from the caller line
identidy that i implement 1 set voice menus and every other number I
implement another set.

for instance I have

087012345678 when this rings do voice menu1

all others do voice menu2

Hope you can help

Chris

Re: diffrent Voice menu's Antworten
03.06.2005 21:30 TERASENS Support

Chris,

sure, this is possible. The procedure is called "call handler
assignment". You need to enable an appropriate call handler
assignment method. In each call handler you can set the
assignment on the first configuration tab.

The details are described in the documentation. Please look
for "Call Handler Assignment" to find the appropriate section,
or post here if you have a specific question.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support

"Chris Murrray" wrote in message
> Is it posible that on detection of a certain number from the caller line
> identidy that i implement 1 set voice menus and every other number I
> implement another set.
>
> for instance I have
>
> 087012345678 when this rings do voice menu1
>
> all others do voice menu2
>
> Hope you can help
>
> Chris

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis