TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and TERAVoice Server

PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and TERAVoice Server Antworten
16.07.2006 20:57 maroso

Hi , i own a PBX system called PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and would like to
connect it to this software. I have already configured software and tested
it with an analog modem and all works fine except that it doesnt forward
calls to extensions. This may be due to the fact that i connected the modem
to the direct line and not thru the PBX. But how must i connect TeraVoice to
work with a PBX like mine , and what should i do, which hardware is
neccessary adn what should i configure on DTMF to make all work.

Please can someone help me. I found this software very nice , and would love
my boss tu buy it if can work with promelit.

Help.

Thanks in advance,

Marco.

Re: PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and TERAVoice Server Antworten
17.07.2006 15:23 TERASENS Support

Hi Marco,

with modems it is not possible to do call transfer. For this purpose you
need
better telephony hardware like from Dialogic, way2call, CallURL or eicon:

http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/hardware.aspx

The telephony device must be connected to the PBX line. In the board's
configuration
you would then configure the required sequence (flash and/or DTMF tones) to
make a call transfer.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

"maroso" wrote in message
> Hi , i own a PBX system called PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and would like to
> connect it to this software. I have already configured software and tested
> it with an analog modem and all works fine except that it doesnt forward
> calls to extensions. This may be due to the fact that i connected the
modem
> to the direct line and not thru the PBX. But how must i connect TeraVoice
> work with a PBX like mine , and what should i do, which hardware is
> neccessary adn what should i configure on DTMF to make all work.
>
> Please can someone help me. I found this software very nice , and would
love
> my boss tu buy it if can work with promelit.
>
> Help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marco.

Re: PROMELIT PROGETTO 20 and TERAVoice Server Antworten
17.07.2006 20:43 maroso

Hi , you told that  its not possible to transfer calls with modems , but in
the list on your site you
show ISDN MODEMS , why ?
Maybe i have not understood. Is it possible thru a modem to be able to do
the same thing i usually do when i recieve a call and its not for me :
I usually press R on the phone keyboard and dial the number of the internal
extension , for example 21 and then announce to who answers
behind extension 21 that i have a call form him and next hung up to put in
communication .
What can i do with a ISDN Modem and what can i do with an analog modem ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for these questions that seem so obvious.

Marco

> with modems it is not possible to do call transfer. For this purpose you
> need
> better telephony hardware like from Dialogic, way2call, CallURL or eicon:
>
> http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/hardware.aspx
>
> The telephony device must be connected to the PBX line. In the board's
> configuration
> you would then configure the required sequence (flash and/or DTMF tones)
> make a call transfer.

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis