TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

TERAVoice Server 2004 and Fax

TERAVoice Server 2004 and Fax Antworten
20.06.2007 02:59 michaelabboud@itfmvx14.optusnet.com.au

Hi from a newbie,

I have only just downloaded TERAVoice_Server2004_Free.

I hope to have this up and running soon - my question is:  Does the product handle incoming faxes, or is it voice only aware?  Is there a document I can refer to?

Many thanks,
Michael.

--------------------------
Michael Abboud
michaelabboud@optusnet.com.au
--------------------------
Re: TERAVoice Server 2004 and Fax Antworten
20.06.2007 17:28 TERASENS Support

Michael,

TERAVoice does not handle faxes but it can coexist with fax solutions:

For analog: For analog faxing you need a separate line anyway which means
different hardware (fax modem, fax board) than TERAVoice. The fax solution
can work using the fax hardware and TERAVoice uses different hardware.
Both can work on the same machine of course.

For ISDN: Using a CAPI based ISDN board you can use a fax software
in addition to TERAVoice which may use the same hardware and lines. Which
software takes a call can be made dependent on the CalledID (MSN, DID).

With TERAVoice 2007 you can configure an internal SIP lines for fax and
attach a SIP terminal adapter to the network. You can then plug a physical
fax machine into the terminal adapter to receive faxes on a certain
extension.

Please let me know if you got any more questions!

Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
Fon: +49 89 143370-0
Fax: +49 89 143370-22
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------

wrote in message

> Hi from a newbie,
>
> I have only just downloaded TERAVoice_Server2004_Free.
>
> I hope to have this up and running soon - my question is:  Does the
> product handle incoming faxes, or is it voice only aware?  Is there a
> document I can refer to?
>
> Many thanks,
> Michael.

> Michael Abboud
> michaelabboud@optusnet.com.au

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis