TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Problem: Only one side can hear the other side (H.323 handler)

Problem: Only one side can hear the other side (H.323 handler) Antworten
25.10.2005 00:40 nxx@online.medinformatix.com

Hi I installed a Dialogic D/41JCT-LS card on the TeraVoice Server machine.  However I am having audio issues where by only one side could hear the other side.  The wave drives are installed, TSP is installed, etc... Here is the scenario:

1. Once analog channel from the Dialogic card is associated to a H.323 VOIP user.
2. H.323 user (Netmeeting) is setup and ready to receive call on client machine.
3. External call is made to analog channel on Dialogic line.
4. H.323 user (Netmeeting) sees call coming from TeraVoice Server machine.
5. H.323 user picks up line.
6. Problem: Only one side can hear the other side (ie. caller can hear callee but not the other way around).

Please help.   This is also occurring with my voice modem (speakerphone capable).

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------
Nak
nak@medinformatix.com
--------------------------

Re: Problem: Only one side can hear the other side (H.323 handler) Antworten
25.10.2005 14:40 TERASENS Support

Hi Nak,

you did nothing wrong. Unfortunately neither the Dialogic TSP nor voice
modems do support full-duplex mode. Please see our hardware compatibility
list:

http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/hardware.aspx

The only analog devices that can currently be used for VoIP gateways are the
HiPhone Desktop (1 line) and the eicon Analog 4P/8P (4 or 8 lines).

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> Hi I installed a Dialogic D/41JCT-LS card on the TeraVoice Server machine.
However I am having audio issues where by only one side could hear the other
side.  The wave drives are installed, TSP is installed, etc... Here is the
scenario:

> 1. Once analog channel from the Dialogic card is associated to a H.323
VOIP user.
> 2. H.323 user (Netmeeting) is setup and ready to receive call on client
machine.
> 3. External call is made to analog channel on Dialogic line.
> 4. H.323 user (Netmeeting) sees call coming from TeraVoice Server machine.
> 5. H.323 user picks up line.
> 6. Problem: Only one side can hear the other side (ie. caller can hear
callee but not the other way around).

> Please help.   This is also occurring with my voice modem (speakerphone
capable).

> Thanks in advance.

> Nak
> nak@medinformatix.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis