TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Transfer call to other program on computer

Transfer call to other program on computer Antworten
24.10.2006 17:36 djs@online.ionexhibits.com

I am trying to merge TERAVoice with HomeSeer. In doing so I need to pass or transfer the call to a program. Could I connect to a COM api that creates an object of HomeSeer, if so how would I release the object? Any ideas. Thanks

--------------------------
david stephenson
djs@ionexhibits.com
--------------------------

Re: Transfer call to other program on computer Antworten
30.10.2006 14:42 TERASENS Support

David,

this can be done using our IVR API. You can create a VBScript or a COM
object (e.g. using VB) and create any ActiveX object from there. Please have
a look at the samples in the SDKSamples subfolder to see how this is done.

Feel free to post here if you need further help!

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
>I am trying to merge TERAVoice with HomeSeer. In doing so I need to pass or
>transfer the call to a program. Could I connect to a COM api that creates
>an object of HomeSeer, if so how would I release the object? Any ideas.
>Thanks

> david stephenson
> djs@ionexhibits.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis