TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Product Usage

Product Usage Antworten
06.04.2006 23:20 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

Hello!

We have a need to provide "answering machine" functions for 3 or 4 different clients. We would like to be able to bring each POTS line into a port on the TAPI card, and have the system be able to launch an IVR depending on which port (or which line) the call is on.

In the IVR, we would also like to capture the DNIS and/or push buttons for a telephone number along with a voice recording. At the conclusion of the script, we would like to confirm the information to the caller, by playing back their voice recording and a TTS of their phone number.

Am I dreaming, or is this possible with this system?

Thanks!

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------

Re: Product Usage Antworten
07.04.2006 13:58 TERASENS Support

Don,

this is all possible without any problem. You can have
a look at the existing sample scripts that come with the
free version.

Feel free to post your questions here in case you need
further help!

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message

> Hello!
>
> We have a need to provide "answering machine" functions for 3 or 4
different clients. We would like to be able to bring each POTS line into a
port on the TAPI card, and have the system be able to launch an IVR
depending on which port (or which line) the call is on.

> In the IVR, we would also like to capture the DNIS and/or push buttons for
a telephone number along with a voice recording. At the conclusion of the
script, we would like to confirm the information to the caller, by playing
back their voice recording and a TTS of their phone number.

> Am I dreaming, or is this possible with this system?
>
> Thanks!

> Donald E Johnson
> GCS
> don.johnson@gcsagents.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis