TERAVoice Allgemein (en)
 

Dialogic SR6


 
Dialogic SR6 Antworten
14.05.2008 10:20 gpierce@online.britheat.com

Hi,

I have read all of the discussions concerning TERAVoice and the required Dialogic TAPI drivers but the fundamental problem is that our PCI Express based Dialogic cards are not supported prior to SR6, i.e. even the very latest update of SR5.1.1 does not include the correct drivers, and as everyone knows, SR6 no longer supports TAPI drivers.

Are there any plans for TERAVoice to work with SR6? I am currently forced to use VoiceGuide v7 as this works directly with Dialogic SR6!

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Gerrard Pierce
Applied Cooling Technology Ltd
------------------------------
Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
15.05.2008 00:37 TERASENS Support

Gerrard,

if your Dialogic board supports the Dialogic ISDN API, you can use
ComISDN. Please contact me via private mail, then I'll supply a ComISDN
version that supports these Dialogic boards.

Otherwise I think that there is a way to get TAPI work with SR6, please
hold on, I will try to get more information on this subject.


Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TAPI WIKI: http://www.tapi.info
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------

wrote in message
news:d25770bf-b048-4367-b25b-6a592a266bc4@news.terasens.de...
> Hi,
>
> I have read all of the discussions concerning TERAVoice and the required
> Dialogic TAPI drivers but the fundamental problem is that our PCI Express
> based Dialogic cards are not supported prior to SR6, i.e. even the very
> latest update of SR5.1.1 does not include the correct drivers, and as
> everyone knows, SR6 no longer supports TAPI drivers.
>
> Are there any plans for TERAVoice to work with SR6? I am currently forced
> to use VoiceGuide v7 as this works directly with Dialogic SR6!
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ------------------------------
> Gerrard Pierce
> Applied Cooling Technology Ltd
> ------------------------------

Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
15.05.2008 18:39 TERASENS Support

Gerrard,

the TSP from SR5.x will work with SR6.

The TSP requires the R4 API. If that is installed an working the TSP should
work as well.
I just got the tip that the winstrm.dll must be installed and registered in
the system folder to get this working.

Please tell me about your results!

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------  

Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
16.05.2008 07:32 gpierce@online.britheat.com

Thanks, Matthias.

How do I check whether I have the "R4 API" (winstrm.dll already seems to be installed and registered).

Ged.

--------------------------
Gerrard Pierce
Applied Cooling Technology Ltd
--------------------------


>Gerrard,
>
>the TSP from SR5.x will work with SR6.
>
>The TSP requires the R4 API. If that is installed an working the TSP should
>work as well.
>I just got the tip that the winstrm.dll must be installed and registered in
>the system folder to get this working.
>
>Please tell me about your results!
>
>Matthias Moetje
>-------------------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>-------------------------------------
>e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>-------------------------------------  
>
>
Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
16.05.2008 12:29 gpierce@online.britheat.com

I have been having trouble making the card work under W2K for some reason but it works fine under W2K3 so I have reverted back to that.

"Phone and Modem Options" shows "ComISDN Service Provider" and "d41mt.tsp" providers in addition to Microsoft H.323 and HID, NDIS Proxy, TAPI Kernel-Mode and Unimodem 5. "ComISDN Service Provider" has a Configure option but does nothing and "d41mt.tsp" has Configure greyed out.

"Sounds and Audio Devices Properties" shows "Dialogic WAVE Driver 1.X" listed but its Properties shows "No Drivers are installed for this device".

"Device Manager" shows "Dialogic SpringWare Devices" and "Intel Dialogic D41JCT-LS, VFX41JCT-LS or D4PCI-U Card".

TERAVoice Event Log shows 3910 "No TAPI-Devices were selected. Exiting." and then 70 "Permission denied (Line 494).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ged.

--------------------------
Gerrard Pierce
Applied Cooling Technology Ltd
--------------------------

>Gerrard,
>
>the TSP from SR5.x will work with SR6.
>
>The TSP requires the R4 API. If that is installed an working the TSP should
>work as well.
>I just got the tip that the winstrm.dll must be installed and registered in
>the system folder to get this working.
>
>Please tell me about your results!
>
>Matthias Moetje
>-------------------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>-------------------------------------
>e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>-------------------------------------  
>
>
Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
22.09.2008 07:12 gpierce@online.britheat.com

Have things progressed at all with regard to SR6? Is the 2007 beta compatible at all?

Thanks,
Ged.
Re: Dialogic SR6 Antworten
22.09.2008 21:25 TERASENS Support

Ged,

> Have things progressed at all with regard to SR6? Is the 2007 beta
> compatible at all?

the 2007/2008 beta will be compatible same like the 2004 version.

You either need to use SR5 or SR6 with the TSP from SR5.


Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------  

 
 
 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten
 
 
 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis