TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Intel Dialogic D4PCIUF

Intel Dialogic D4PCIUF Antworten
09.06.2006 23:53 j_honaker@online.hotmail.com

I have two of these cards installed on a Windows XP machine. I just installed the retail version of TeraVoice Server 2004. I have stopped the cards through the DCM, but I'm unable to detect them when opening the TeraVoice administrator console. I'm not sure why the the hardware is not able to be seen through TeraVoice, any suggestions?

--------------------------
James Honaker
GCS
j_honaker@hotmail.com
--------------------------

Re: Intel Dialogic D4PCIUF Antworten
10.06.2006 02:05 TERASENS Support

James,

you need to install the Dialogic TSP (Springware TSP)
and the Dialogic audio driver.

There is excellent information on setting up Dialogic for
TAPI on the Exceletel website:

http://www.exceletel.com/support/hardware/dialogic/installntv511.htm

We recommend installing Dialogic System Release 5.1.1
with Featurepack 1.

Please post again if you have any problems following these steps
or if you need further help!

Best regards

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message

> I have two of these cards installed on a Windows XP machine. I just
installed the retail version of TeraVoice Server 2004. I have stopped the
cards through the DCM, but I'm unable to detect them when opening the
TeraVoice administrator console. I'm not sure why the the hardware is not
able to be seen through TeraVoice, any suggestions?

> --------------------------
> James Honaker
> GCS
> j_honaker@hotmail.com
> --------------------------

Re: Intel Dialogic D4PCIUF Antworten
14.06.2006 03:46 j_honaker@online.hotmail.com

From my research the Dialogic TSP (Springware TSP) is installed with the typical install of Dialogic System release 5.1.1, is this correct? I also installed Featurepack 1, with no luck detecting the Dialogic cards. I noticed that if I installed SoftwareRelease 6.0, it would detect that cards, unfortunately this does not support TAPI. I found the following link: http://threebit.net/mail-archive/dialogic/msg00180.html

Would this link be accurate?  Do you know of a work-around to this problem?

--------------------------
James Honaker
GCS
j_honaker@hotmail.com
--------------------------

>James,
>
>you need to install the Dialogic TSP (Springware TSP)
>and the Dialogic audio driver.
>
>There is excellent information on setting up Dialogic for
>TAPI on the Exceletel website:
>
>http://www.exceletel.com/support/hardware/dialogic/installntv511.htm
>
>We recommend installing Dialogic System Release 5.1.1
>with Featurepack 1.
>
>Please post again if you have any problems following these steps
>or if you need further help!
>
>Best regards
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>--------------------------
>
> wrote in message
>>
>> I have two of these cards installed on a Windows XP machine. I just
>installed the retail version of TeraVoice Server 2004. I have stopped the
>cards through the DCM, but I'm unable to detect them when opening the
>TeraVoice administrator console. I'm not sure why the the hardware is not
>able to be seen through TeraVoice, any suggestions?
>>
>> --------------------------
>> James Honaker
>> GCS
>> j_honaker@hotmail.com
>> --------------------------

Re: Intel Dialogic D4PCIUF Antworten
16.06.2006 21:10 j_honaker@online.hotmail.com

Any ord on this yet?

--------------------------
James Honaker
GCS
j_honaker@hotmail.com
--------------------------

>From my research the Dialogic TSP (Springware TSP) is installed with the typical install of Dialogic System release 5.1.1, is this correct? I also installed Featurepack 1, with no luck detecting the Dialogic cards. I noticed that if I installed SoftwareRelease 6.0, it would detect that cards, unfortunately this does not support TAPI. I found the following link: http://threebit.net/mail-archive/dialogic/msg00180.html
>
>Would this link be accurate?  Do you know of a work-around to this problem?
>
>--------------------------
>James Honaker
>GCS
>j_honaker@hotmail.com
>--------------------------
>

>>James,
>>
>>you need to install the Dialogic TSP (Springware TSP)
>>and the Dialogic audio driver.
>>
>>There is excellent information on setting up Dialogic for
>>TAPI on the Exceletel website:
>>
>>http://www.exceletel.com/support/hardware/dialogic/installntv511.htm
>>
>>We recommend installing Dialogic System Release 5.1.1
>>with Featurepack 1.
>>
>>Please post again if you have any problems following these steps
>>or if you need further help!
>>
>>Best regards
>>
>>Frank Weber
>>TERAVoice Support
>>--------------------------
>>TERASENS GmbH
>>Augustenstraße 24
>>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>>--------------------------
>>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>>www:   www.terasens.com
>>--------------------------
>>
>> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I have two of these cards installed on a Windows XP machine. I just
>>installed the retail version of TeraVoice Server 2004. I have stopped the
>>cards through the DCM, but I'm unable to detect them when opening the
>>TeraVoice administrator console. I'm not sure why the the hardware is not
>>able to be seen through TeraVoice, any suggestions?

>>> James Honaker
>>> GCS
>>> j_honaker@hotmail.com

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis