TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

TERAVoice Server 2004 Free Edition Activation

TERAVoice Server 2004 Free Edition Activation Antworten
13.01.2005 08:58 igors@fake.e-mail.lv

--------------------------
Igors
--------------------------

Hello!

I was downloaded TeraVoice Server 2004 Free edition and got license number from Terasens. After license activating throght Internet (also tryed by using e-mail) i was started Teravoice Server service, but service stopped unexpectically, i was checked Event Log for any errors and find next error message : "Invalid license information, exiting."

How can i activate this software?
Re: TERAVoice Server 2004 Free Edition Activation Antworten
13.01.2005 11:22 TERASENS Support

Hello,

in the past we had some problems with activation on non-US
and non-European versions of TERAVoice. What language
version is your operating system? Could you try to set everything
in Control Panel to US English? You can get an unlimited number
of licenses through our web site to try again. Just log in and press
the button to receive a new license.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> --------------------------
> Igors
> --------------------------
>

> Hello!
>
> I was downloaded TeraVoice Server 2004 Free edition and got license number
> from Terasens. After license activating throght Internet (also tryed by
> using e-mail) i was started Teravoice Server service, but service stopped
> unexpectically, i was checked Event Log for any errors and find next error
> message : "Invalid license information, exiting."
>
> How can i activate this software?

Re: TERAVoice Server 2004 Free Edition Activation Antworten
13.01.2005 13:30 igors@fake.e-mail.lv

Ok.
Thank you.

--------------------------
Igors
--------------------------

>Hello,
>
>in the past we had some problems with activation on non-US
>and non-European versions of TERAVoice. What language
>version is your operating system? Could you try to set everything
>in Control Panel to US English? You can get an unlimited number
>of licenses through our web site to try again. Just log in and press
>the button to receive a new license.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Ackermannstraße 3
>80797 München
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.de
>www:   www.terasens.de
>--------------------------
>
> wrote in message
>>
>> --------------------------
>> Igors
>> --------------------------
>>

>> Hello!
>>
>> I was downloaded TeraVoice Server 2004 Free edition and got license number
>> from Terasens. After license activating throght Internet (also tryed by
>> using e-mail) i was started Teravoice Server service, but service stopped
>> unexpectically, i was checked Event Log for any errors and find next error
>> message : "Invalid license information, exiting."
>>
>> How can i activate this software?

Re: TERAVoice Server 2004 Free Edition Activation Antworten
13.01.2005 17:22 TERASENS Support

What is your OS language? We will try to
reproduce the problem then. Did it work
by changing the regional settings?

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------
wrote in message

> Ok.
> Thank you.
>
> --------------------------
> Igors
> --------------------------
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>in the past we had some problems with activation on non-US
>>and non-European versions of TERAVoice. What language
>>version is your operating system? Could you try to set everything
>>in Control Panel to US English? You can get an unlimited number
>>of licenses through our web site to try again. Just log in and press
>>the button to receive a new license.
>>

>>Best regards,
>>
>>Frank Weber
>>TERAVoice Support
>>--------------------------
>>TERASENS GmbH
>>Ackermannstraße 3
>>80797 München
>>--------------------------
>>e-mail: info@terasens.de
>>www:   www.terasens.de
>>--------------------------
>>
>> wrote in message
>>>
>>> --------------------------
>>> Igors
>>> --------------------------
>>>

>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I was downloaded TeraVoice Server 2004 Free edition and got license
>>> number
>>> from Terasens. After license activating throght Internet (also tryed by
>>> using e-mail) i was started Teravoice Server service, but service
>>> stopped
>>> unexpectically, i was checked Event Log for any errors and find next
>>> error
>>> message : "Invalid license information, exiting."
>>>
>>> How can i activate this software?

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis