TERAVoice Allgemein (en)

Re: TERAVOICE and DATABASE MS ACCESS

Re: TERAVOICE and DATABASE MS ACCESS Antworten
17.07.2006 15:24 TERASENS Support

Marco,

yes, this is absolutely possible. You might want to have a look
at our CallDistribution sample which does a very similar thing.
It even uses an MS Access database. You can download the
sample from this page:

http://www.terasens.com/products/teravoice/downloads.aspx

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

"maroso" wrote in message
> Hi , another question is the followinI have a Microsft Access Database
where
> i keep all my customers information . I would like to know if it is
possible
> for TeraVoice to be able to link to the Access database and look if the
> phone number which is calling can get in contact with internal extensions
or
> if it must be forwarded to a commercial extension. Suppose we have a
> customer who has to pay and still hasent , i would like that Teravoice
looks
> up the phone number in my microsoft access database and serches for a
record
> (yes/no). If it is Yes then forwards the call to a technician otherwise it
> Plays a message telling the customer he will be forwarded to the
commercial
> office before he can speak to a technician. Is it possible ??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Marco.

 E-Mail|  Zu Favoriten

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Copyright Hinweis